Nearby Companions and Care for Elderly Coastal Residents
Of all our prospects who do not want to leave their homes when aging becomes an issue, La Jolla seniors are some of our most adamant. And who can blame them? They have the nation’s top museums, natural wonders, shops and restaurants just steps from their front doors!
Love 2 Live Care Services helps clients stay in beloved homes where familiar neighbors, activities and routines make life rich. Just a few hours or a day or two of outside help weekly ensures seniors are getting adequate nutrition, exercise and meaningful, fun companionship. Our caregivers have expertise managing Alzheimer’s, diabetes, COPD, heart disease and more. A little meal coordination, companionship, or help with household tasks protects a senior’s independence. With Love 2 Live’s in home senior care, La Jolla families know their senior loved ones get the safety and stimulation seniors they deserve.
We are careful to match our upbeat, energetic caregivers with seniors by mutual interests, hobbies and personalities. We collect this information in our no-obligation, in home assessment and use it to determine the best caregiver match. Our blog post, “Baby Boomers Giving Back with ‘Encore’ Careers in Senior Home Care”, explores how many Americans aged 50 and over are leaving their corporate careers for more flexible, meaningful careers. We are getting more and more calls from those looking for an ‘Encore’ or post-career career. Given their drive to be of use in society, we welcome them and their rich experiences!
Love 2 Live Care Services Works With Both Nearby and Distant Adult Children
Many of our clients are adult children living states away who are looking for care for their aging parents in La Jolla. When in this situation, a caregiver that works from an agency home base provides more security and quality than an independent, freelance caregiver. In addition, our caregivers are background-checked, certified and they take advantage of the free educational opportunities we offer. In an emergency our competent staff can arrange an ambulance, another caregiver to assist and many other services when needed. Further, Love 2 Live Care Services is a member of the American Board of Home Care and partners with the California Home Care Registry. Membership means we are obligated to meet higher standards and comply with all California eldercare laws. We do so enthusiastically.
Family care providers living in La Jolla or San Diego find our senior caregiver respite brings the relief that helps them attend to their own needs and family, even friends and hobbies. Accustomed to changing hours as the senior needs more or less care, our flexibility draws high praise from our clients. Call us at 619-291-4663 or contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation in-home assessment
Love 2 Live Caregivers Helps Seniors Enjoy the Perks of La Jolla
- La Jolla Library: This library has one of the most active Friends of the Library programs in the San Diego area. We always stay up-to-date on their calendar so the caregivers we send to La Jolla can ask their clients if they’re interested in attending any of the exciting and fascinating events available. A quick check shows us that in August, the library is putting on talks by authors, writing groups, discussions of local political issues, Ikebana flower arranging for beginners, music and poetry events. Something for every senior!
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center Senior Adult Department provides the social, educational, and recreational programs that promote Jewish cultural heritage and values. This organization offers events like Day at the Races, senior dances, technology tutoring and more.
- The La Jolla Community Center offers the LJCC Senior Express, transportation to fitness and balance classes. You can book rides to and from the center by calling 858-337-0275. Our caregivers have accompanied seniors to these events just to provide company and security. Get their brochure here.
In Home Senior Care La Jolla Seniors Cherish
La Jolla seniors and their families have supported us for six years now by voting us The San Diego Union Tribune’s “Best Of” Reader’s Poll in the Eldercare Services category.
Sheila Korn started Love 2 Live Care Services in 2003 after years of struggling to find upbeat, reliable, in home care for her elderly mother. Sheila is active in the senior care community, providing lectures at synagogues and churches and working with organization like the Glenner Memory Care Center, Jewish Family Services and more. Accepting only positive, background-checked and qualified caregivers, Love 2 Live supports these home healthcare workers with free education, on-the-job support and safe placements.
Love 2 Live Care Services stands out from San Diego franchises and other in home elderly care services because of the following, unique values:
- Every Client Matters: Personal service comes naturally from our small, dedicated staff.
- Flexibility: Love 2 Live has developed ways to guarantee care updates at a moment’s notice. Seniors’ needs change frequently, after all.
- Immediate Response: Love 2 Live Care Services’ emergency protocols for medical and other issues keep you and your senior loved ones safe. Staff members take calls any time day or night, including weekends.
- Quality Assurance: We’ve found the best match is an accurate one. We work hard to gather details about you or your loved one so that a caregiver’s training, background, personality and interests match a client’s needs.
- Open Door Policy: Because flexibility and open communication help us grow, we regularly request feedback about our caregivers‘ performance, our staff or our company policies. We will only be in business long term if we constantly improve.
- Treat You Like Family: The office staff and caregivers Love 2 Live hires genuinely enjoy seniors. Most have even cared for a senior loved one. We approach situations as if coordinating care for one of our own.
Call Love 2 Live for Your Free In Home Assessment in La Jolla Today!
Love 2 Live care services will come to your home to discuss your opportunities, challenges and needs. We are happy to provide La Jolla, California residents a free, no-obligation in-home assessment. You can also call us at 619-291-4663 with any questions.