Our Caregivers Meet the Highest Standards.
Love 2 Live caregivers are on a mission. A mission to make life lighter, brighter, safer and more fun for San Diego seniors and the families who care for them.
How do we know?
First, over the past few years, Love 2 Live’s human resources administrator Jean Woitas has developed a keen eye for selecting caregivers with an abundance of energy, patience and a willingness to learn. Once we select a candidate, they begin both our online and hands on training. Over time, we aim to have each and every senior helper to take the complete 90 hours of online training we have carefully selected and organized.
We hire a wide range of caregivers with varied backgrounds and experiences. We take in many factors when matching a caregiver with a client, including skill level, personality and common interests. We are not only interested in a client’s physical safety; we really mean to enhance their quality of life. Our senior helpers encourage clients to stay active, whether that means a drive to the beach, going to see a show downtown or working on projects at home. We’ve seen our clients benefit from daily stimulation and encouragement.
Top 5 Caregiver Interview Questions You Should Ask (and Love 2 Live’s answers)
- Is your company bonded, insured, and accredited? YES!
- Do you conduct a background check, a DMV record check, and verify employment history? YES!
- Is there a FREE home visit? YES!
- Do you work with my doctor in developing a plan of care? YES!
- Is the agency flexible regarding my schedule? YES!
Our clients frequently praise us for our response time, flexibility and genuine concern for clients. A member of the L2L team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a caregiver has an emergency or needs backup support, we are always available. We tailor every clients schedule and care plan to them based on what they want and need.
Choosing the Right Senior Helper for You
Our compassionate caregivers are skilled in many areas. Below is a short list of some day-to-day tasks our qualified senior helpers can assist you with.
- Companionship: accompanying clients to events, arranging activities, preparing food for guests, playing games, reading and more
- Household Services: laundry, cleaning, pet care and more
- Meal Planning and Preparation: grocery shopping, monitoring food freshness
- Senior Assistance Services: bathing, dressing, grooming and more
- Personal Assistance Services: mail services, organization
- After Surgery Care: packing for hospital, transportation, companionship in hospital, postoperative care
- Respite care: short-term relief for family caregivers
Contact us or call us at 619-291-4663 to with any questions you may have about our services or senior care in general. You can also schedule an in home assessment to understand how we work. If you just want to check us out for a while, please “like” our Facebook page or Google +. There, we broadcast what we’ve been up to, our opinions on legislation impacting seniors, senior activities in San Diego and all the ways our senior care clients love to live! Social media is a good way to check us out.